Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sarah taking an active part in our app now!!!


Sarah:
Sarah: Hello there! I’m your guide Sarah here.


Gecka:
Yes! I’m Gecka Hiiro,
PR officer/ illustrator from Wiz Comics.
Here I am, Sara-chan.
Hit me. What is it that you want to talk about?


Sarah:
Yes, It’s big exciting news!
I, Wizcomics’ mascot Sarah, am in charge of new job now.


Gecka:
Sounds great!


Sarah:
I’m guiding our readers on the App.
When people open the app I’ll greet you a welcome message.
It’s like ...message-based random tweets!!! Wheee!


Gecka:
Girl, that is a great success! Now you’re a
plausible mascot.
Let’s check it out.



Sarah:
You see? I’m at the bottom left of there display.

Gecka:
Looking great!
You got a nice position.
Sarah:
That’s not all! At the start-up I appear with thank you messages.
And when readers download copies too. Here's the screenshot of it.
Gecka:
Girl, that is a great success! Now you’re a
plausible mascot.
You must be veeery proud of yourself.


Sarah:
Yeah...
Wait a minute. Didn’t you say that earlier?

Gecka:
Well. The thing is, I was worried about you.
Like if you were really doing your job well.
Sarah:
OMG.
Gecka:
And I secretly thought,
“girl, you should have put extra effort
  like other young women these days”.
For instance, taking your clothes off
occasionally or appear in bath scene, y’know?
Game trend today is female characters have their clothes ripped off during fighting.
In fact, those
sexual charm is all time standard.
Sarah:
Wha- wha- whaat?!
I’m not doing that! No way!
Gecka:
Hahaha. Don’t be so reserved.
Give it a try. Just a little bit, huh?

Sarah:
Get away from me! Don’t even think about it, okay?
Jesus! Don’t touch me!!
Gecka:
Calm down. I’m not gonna bite you.
Good girl. Be nice to our readers.
Sarah:
Leave me alone!
 

 
[Shove]


Gecka:
Hngh!
Sarah:
Really. You scared me.

Gecka:
Arrggh... [dying]

Sarah:
I almost forgot. One more thing.
I will be in six-heads-tall proportion on the app.
Meaning practically I’m back to my initial design.

Gecka:
I think I can see the Death-Omen Star...
Sarah:
What're you saying? Are you okay?

Gecka:  . . . . . . 

Sarah:
Hey hey hey! Stay with me!


 To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...