Thursday, October 4, 2018

Ilustration Correction "Request from Haon"

October 3, 2016


Sarah
"Hi! I'm "Sarah", WizComic's guide!"



Gecka
“I'm Gecka, creator/PR of WizComics!”
Well, I'm happy to receive a request for illustration correction!
It's Haon's illustration!"






 Sarah
“So kawaii!!(cute)”


 Gecka
"It's Rem from Re: Zero-Starting Life in Another World!
I really love it!
Haven't seen Anime though! hahaha!!"


 



Sarah
"Do you like only good looking girls?!!"



Gecka
"Haha, I don't even have energy to watch 1 season of Anime..."



Sarah
"Ha, haaah..."



Gecka
"Well, let me start with CORRECTIONS."






Sarah
"...? I wonder what's the problem."







Gecka
"If five heads high, ratio is correct!
However, as far as I saw other illustrations given by Haon,
Haon seems to want to draw six heads high.
For that reason, I'll explain about six heads high for this time.
The location of he knee is in scale 4 or below,right?
If you want to drw six heads high, it needs to be higher than 4."

 



Sarah
"I see..."



Gecka
"By the way, this Six Heads High is mostly used in MOE animation drawing style.
Six Heads High is popular carven.







Gecka
"Well, I continued drawing with Haon's ratio.
As well as angle of legs, they may be too distant for female standing pose.
Keeping legs in little closer, female moves can be expressed."

 


Sarah
"I see..."





Gecka
"I assumed that wasn't good enough to understand,
so I tried to draw a little more careful.
If you follow this ratio, you can at least draw Six Heads High,
without legs being too short or long,
even if you don't have an idea how built she is.




Sarah
"It's quite natural now."



Gecka
"That's right. To be natural is important in illustration.
When you draw character with certain pose,
actually take this pose yourself and try to look in mirror,
as natural as possible.
You may feel shy, but this is important."






Gecka
"I traced Rem's face drawn by Haon,
so it'll be easy for you to use your imagination.
I feel bad keeping her with no clothes on."



Sarah
"You dressed her... I never knew you had such conscience..."


Gecka
"Hey, you're rude.
Who do think I am."


Sarah
"Who are you?"


Gecka
"I'm Mr.Gecka☆"


Sarah
・・・


Gecka
"Excuse me... you can at least tease me if I'm some kind of comedian..."


Sarah
"Correction this time was from Haon!
We accept correction requests from Twitter DM.
Please feel free to contact us!"


Gecka
"Please...!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...