Thursday, November 29, 2018

Correction Request from Ms.Haon(?) "Girl-Gathering Art Correction 1"

2016.10.17.


 Sarah
"Hi! I'm Sarah, WizComic's guide!"



 Gecka
“Hello, I'm HiroGecka, WizComic's creator/PR department!
Today, again we will work on Illustration Correction from Ms.Haon!”





Sarah
“Wow, so cute!! It's  Lovelive!!"


Gecka
"Today, again I'm going to explain about illustration using red pen.
First observe this!"





Sarah
"Hmmm, is it like this?
I mean, arms are so sloppy..."


Gecka
"I'm just drawing out, to show how it is anglewise."





Sarah
"Ah, surely it's no longer unnatural!"

 



 Gecka
"Warp is quite strong.
If this way, it'll defitefitely collapse."




 Sarah
"Ohhhh, I get it."



 Gecka
"It's better to be conscious about center of gravity."




Sarah
"Ahhh, it's a bit muscular..."



 Gecka
"Neck also has problem drawing.
Being in the corner, it may be a bit difficult to draw,
but illustration is important to be conscious of the whole picture
and draw.
Slowly, but you should be conscious!"



Sarah
"So it sticks out a bit."



 Gecka
"Obviously, it's correction.
It's important to be conscious about how it actually is."



Sarah
"I see."






Gecka
"Atmosphere is not bad at all, but I'm concerned about legth of her
arms and whether a girl in the middle will be okay,
when she gives aggresive hug..."



Sarah
"Hmmm, in the picture it should be..."


Gecka
"This is what I'm saying, this kind of spoiled thoughts create,
unnatural things in pictures.



Sarah
"Ah...yes."




Gecka
"Anyway, I adjusted to drawing with this arrangement.
However, the position becomes quite low.
Better positionings will be explained in the second part."




 Sarah
"Ohhh...?!"



Gecka
"That is..."


Sarah
"GULP"


Gecka
"I'll explain next time!!"



Sarah
"Whaaaaaat?!"


"We accept correction requests from Mail Form
and Twitter DM too!! @wiz_comic "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...