Thursday, December 8, 2016

Introducting Manga~"Magical☆Spice"~


Introducing Manga!


Hi! I'm Hirogecka of WizComic creator/PR!

How are you all doing?
I've got nasal allergy...

I'm reporting from wide and spacious remote village, with stuffy nose voice !

Oops, I forgot you can't hear me...

Again today, I'm introducing some works by WizComic creators!!


"Magical☆Spice"

 

Main character is an Indian boy.
He lives in Japan because of his parents' second marriage.



He meets a cute girl living in the house he's going to live in...



A gorgeous elder sister with




a bit naughty boy.



When they ate the curry main character made...


 

something unusual happens to girl's body!!?



I'm thrilled!!!!


Such sexy cover too!!



Well well, are you ready to write your piece for WizComic?
Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today!!

Please contact us by Email Format!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...