Thursday, January 12, 2017

Introducing Manga~"Cricket Boy"


Introducing Manga!

Hi!!
I'm Hirogecka of WizComic creator/PR!!

It's embarrassing, but today I want to...
introduce Manga I'm in charge!


Born in England, loved as national sport of India.

 


"Cricket Boy" featuring cricket.



The main character is a boy in poor neighborhood and forced to work hard for living.

One fine day, by chance,

 

became an assistant for a cricket team which he has never played before!!



Ahhh...actually, I have switched to analogue from Episode 2...

Digital makes my tendonitis develop...
It's so embarrassing to show how rough it is...

But the opposing team is so very strong!!

It's as if monster class player hit one after another!!

Desperate situation!!


Can main characters fight against opposing team
with awesome and cool characters!!

 

By the way, WizComic creators including myself,

draw Manga based on scenario written by WizComic MD!

Anyway, why don't you test yourself with the aim of seriously becoming Manga creator?

Awaiting for your contact!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...