Thursday, January 12, 2017

Introducing Manga~"The Inventor Johnny"

Introducing Manga!


Hi!!
I'm Hirogecka of WizComic creator/PR!!


Today, I'll introduce this really cute illustration work,

The Inventor Johnny!!


The main character is this inventor Johnny!

It's unbelievably cute, I'm in the peak of my excitement!
Ohhh, I want in the rubber strap desperately...

It's a relaxing comedy; story about main character Johnny and his friends.


Since he is inventor, Johnny quickly fixes bicycle!

Wow, inside of this jacket is so handy...
I don't need bags any more(although it looks a bit heavy)


I love this deformed style!!


Well well, you with healing style,

don't you want to draw Manga for WizComic?


We're recruiting creators just for now!

Awaiting for your contact!!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...